Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pawsome Winners of Pawsome Raffle Prizes!

Hello again, Blogville. I am back to announce the winners of our wonderful Raffle prizes that were so generously donated by a myriad of dog specific companies and every day people.
The response to the raffle prizes was astonishing and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for purchasing so many tickets. All of the funds we have raised through this event will go towards helping Dog Foster Mom build her much needed privacy fence and every ticket you bought helped us with this goal.
Thank you so much!
***
The winners were selected by Glacier himself. I placed the names of each participant on the tickets for the item they wished to win, placed those in a bowl and had Glacier pull them out. This was an interesting method, but we have the results for you.
Are you ready?!
***
Classic Kong + Mini Kong key chain: The winners of this prize are some great members of Blogville and some serious PAWTY animals. One even ended up in the punch bowl. Do you know who I am talking about?
Congratulations Amber Daweenie and Max Daodder Weenie for winning the Classic Kong! Please have your mom email me so I can get your address. :)
***
Our next item was the beautiful hand dyed scarf from the Scottish artist, H Gibson. Blogville probably doesn't know the winner of this item, but I do. It's Glacier's Grandma (AKA my Mom Sophia).
Congratulations Mom! I don't need your address. I lived there!
***
Our next item was our most popular prize and one little fellow was very convinced that he must win it. The funny thing is, his purchase of 15 tickets for the Kong Wobbler paid off.
Congratulations Baloo! You are the new owner of a Kong Wobbler and your new Mama gets the Mini Kong key chain. (Are you listening to me Mr.! It is a key chain! You get the Kong Wobbler and your new Mama gets the key chain. It is not for you, okay)?
***
The Mighty Lion was won by a very mighty dog. I know he'll have hours of fun with it. Maybe he'll share with his bestest girl?
Congratulations Sarge! If you are anything like Glacier and Roscoe, you will get plenty of use out of the Mighty toy line. Please have your mom email me with your address so I can mail you your prize.
***
The Valentine's Gift pack is going to a very deserving fellow, who works tirelessly for Blogville. He was one vigilant guy at the PAWTY, making sure the closet wasn't occupied and mopping up things that needed mopping. This pack should help him unwind. Perhaps he'll be willing to share with his puppy?
Congratulations Mr. Mayor Frankie!
 I'll need your address too please
.***
The humans definitely need to unwind after that PAWTY as much as the critters do. Our next winner won the hand made bath salts and soap; fragrance to be determined by the winner.
Congratulations to Garth Riley's mom! Please email me so we can discuss your fragrance preference and also so I can get your address.
***
Also for the humans, a print made by H Gibson of a cat and dog. Perhaps Shasta would like to hang this on her palace wall?
Congratulations to the Team Beagle Bratzs' mom! Please email me so I can send you your prize.
***
Last but   certainly not least is the Ultimate Tug Ring, a favourite in our house. This toy will give the winners hours and hours of fun. Roscoe may want to come visit the winner, not only to play with the Ring, but because he thinks the winner is very pretty.
Congratulations to Maggie Mae and Max.
***
And so, these are the pawsome winners of the Pawsome raffle prizes. Thanks to everyone who bought tickets. You guys are great!!!!!
PS: Please email me at:
purple DOT tidalwave AT gmail DOT com with any questions and your addresses.

5 comments:

Scooter said...

Hey Jess & Glacier!
Wow, what a wonderful bunch of loot! These prizes are really very very nice and I think you did a great job of rounding up raffle items. CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE BIG WINNERS!
As for my pawesome Lion stuffy ...I'd be so happy if I could donate that to DogFosterMom so that her foster pooches will have a new toy to play with. Could I do that?
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
Grr and

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WOW!! I WON??? And so did Sarge. I will send BOTH addys to you. THANKS!!

AGAIN I would like to Congratulate you on the superb job you did with this entire project.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I just left you a long long comment and I think it got lost when I hit the submit button.

It's midnight here and I just read that I won the Kong. Can I be dreaming this? I'm so happy but do I have to share with Max? He's probably the one who threw me in the punch bowl.

I will cherish this prize and every time I look at it, I'll remember the big Valentine pawty and how much fun I had. Your guys are wonderful!

Love,
Amber

Ziggy Stardust said...

Congratulations to all!!! What a pawsome event, lets do it again next year.

loveys Sasha

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH My Doggies!!

We is a winner! Mom has been very busy lately so we haven't blogged or visited much but I told her we had to come over here so I could say hi to my Roscoe...*sigh* Thank you!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max