Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Wee Update

Oh, no! It's happened! I am talking like a UKer. I tried to take that word "wee" out, but it just sounds so much better with it in...Anyway, on to today's business!
*****

So, guess what?
! VIP has come through for us! That's what.
I don't know what the product is, but it is to be shipped to Mr. K's Mom's house, since a US address was needed. Once it arrives, I'll fill all of you lovely people in on what it is.
Thank you
VIP!
Do you know what else?!
Our very first photo for the Kissing Booth has made its appearance in my In-box. I won't tell who it is, but all I can say is: you better pucker up boys! She's a beauty. :)
And, last but not least: your hostess-that would be me-has this little thingy that effects her ability to tell what things are. That's right: the blind one got the Kong products mixed up. It wasn't until last night when a friend with working eyeballs was over, that she clarified my mistake. So, let's go over what Kong actually sent, and not what I thought they sent. ;)
1 Kong Senior (I thought it was a bit soft),
1 XXL red Kong Classic,
1 Kong Wobbler (there was no mistaking that),
and the three mini Kong key chains, which my friends tried to make off with last night. And they're not even crazy dog people like me! That is how cute these key chains are. I'll be making the corrections on the Pawsome Raffle Prize page.
So, that is it for now. I think it has been an exciting couple of days with The Kong Company's generous donation; our first Kissing booth photo arriving; and the surprise donation from VIP. I think this is  going to be one Pawsome PAWTY!!!

6 comments:

Scooter said...

Wow, that's a great big wee update! BOL The kongs sound great and I love that there's a kisser among us already. I think I'll have something in your email for you later today. :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think I may know who sent the Kissing Booth Pic. FINN

She is a beautiful girrrrrrl with long golden furs.

I will be puttin up a nice post about the Valentine's Day Pawty on the 15th..
I will put you up with a LIKE to HERE for peeps Ease in getting stuffs to you.

3 doxies said...

Hehehehe...you cracks me up talkin' bouts your non workin' eyes.
I was in a kissin' booth once...no really I was.

Puddles

Finn said...

I hope more people enter! I put up a post about it today! Happy Wednesday!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We'll be sendin in our photos soon. Brudder Max (DaOdderWeenie) is planning to invite his girl Anna Rose to da pawty. Oops...I wasn't supposed to tell!

K9 Katastrophie said...

We can't wait for the Valentine Party!!