Thursday, April 06, 2006

My First Thursday 13

Well, it seems a lot of people are partaking in their Thursday 13 lists. So, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not sure I can keep it up every week, but we'll see.

13 Things I must do before I die
1. go sky diving
2. swim with dolphins
3. fall in love
4. back pack through Europe
5. horseback ride for a week through the Rockies
6. record at least one song
7. throw a huge surprise birthday party for my best friend and it actually be a surprise!
8. learn to surf
9. own a bed and breakfast (horses and massage clinic included)
10. break a world record
11. rescue as many stray animals as possible (5 so far and counting)
12. expand the Paralympic movement
13. go up in a hot air balloon

7 comments:

cristina said...

that is a very exciting list! have done nr. 3 and 4 already. ;) But i would love to own and run a B&B, sounds like so much fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Just Jess for now said...

:) Thanks! And thanks for stopping in.

Just Jess for now said...

I also meant to say, you're very lucky for having done both 3 and 4!

Katherine said...

Oh good list! I hope you get to do everything on it. I highly recommend the hot air balloon ride. And falling in love, of course!

LibertyBelle said...

Great list and nice blog!
The balloon sounds super.

Just Jess for now said...

Katherine: Thanks! I think the balloon ride is probably the most accessible of the things on this list as of right now.
LibertyBell: Thanks for stopping by. I'll have to check out your blog as well. :)

Just Jess for now said...

:) thanks, but as I'm in Canada, I don't have a ZIP