Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bravo Posts Pending

I left my post off with a cliff hanger on purpose...not realising that I'd be hit by some kind of Canadian plague that would render me unconscious for basically 24 hours. Bravo went back to the prison yesterday, but because I've felt so rotten I haven't talked to Kim, who was so kind to return him for me.
Thanks Kim.
Anyway, every time I've resurfaced from my pillow my staying awake power seems to improve. So, hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to fill you in on my doggie filled weekend.

2 comments:

pattib said...

Oh no! Tammy and I both got sick too...hope you are feeling better. I think I finally am.

Kim C said...

Bravo was a perfect puppy in the car!
As you are recovering from the Canadian Plague, my nasty cold has picked up the pace again! :( I spent yesterday and today resting and sneezing and blowing my nose. At least my throat wasn't sore today. It's been 4 weeks since this Plague started! Enough already!! I hope you are well soon!! How is Mr. K? Is he feeling better?