Wednesday, November 06, 2013

My Strange and Wonderful Spaniel Part 899: It's Breakfast Time

There never seem to be enough words to describe Her Royal Highness Hermione Sophia. Just when I think I've figured her out, she does something new that usually leaves me either scratching my head in wonderment or doubled over in laughter. This morning's antics was one of those times where I found myself holding my sides because they hurt from laughing.
Last night was a bit of a late night for me. I find whenever I go to bed later and wake up later, I'm a bit grumpy. So when I woke up this morning, I was quite groggy and a bit cranky. My mood did not improve upon hearing the rain pouring down on the roof. The rain meant a cold 25 minutes of me convincing everyone to do their business, despite the river of water flowing past their paws. We've had a lot of rain recently, much more than we normally get, and the ground is so saturated that it just can't absorb anymore. To be honest, I'd rather it just snow already.

1 comment:

Wyatt said...

Yes, snow snow snow. Much more fun than rain!
Okay, you do a snow dance over there where you live and we will do the dance here in Oregon City...cross your paws!

Wyatt and Stanzie