Friday, July 29, 2011

Victory Will Be Mine!!!

And it's all thanks to Tenie's Aunt.
After reading my blog post from yesterday, she took it upon herself to do some digging and found what I have been looking for...Access   Laws!!! I have been searching for Access Laws basically since we decided to move to Scotland, but they have been so difficult to find. But not anymore! Access Laws can be found
here.
Based on the law that was implemented in October 2010, the letting agency is committing "direct discrimination" against a person based on sed person having a disability. A person with a disability cannot be denied access to goods/services/facilities because they have a disability, which is exactly what this letting agency was doing. I never thought I'd have to fight for access to my best friend's "flat," but I will if I have to!

2 comments:

pattib said...

Yay! Go get em!

Just Jess for now said...

LOL I will! :)
Thanks for the encouragement-it really helps.