Monday, July 12, 2010

A Lazy Day

Glacier and I have not been up to much today-it's just one of those days where it's better spent inside curled up with a book. The weather has been gorgeous pretty much the whole time we've been in Michigan so I guess I can forgive Mother Nature for the rain she's given us today. :)
It's a good day to catch up on a few things. I've been organising locations for my bride's maids to pick up their dresses; reading more about "bite inhibition;" played around on Facebook and just generally have been doing nothing. Glacier doesn't seem to mind. He's curled up on his blue, fluffy blanket at the side of my bed. Yesterday had been a busy day for us because Mr. K's two sisters and all of their children came over for supper. There are four of them between the two of them and the kids range in age from 2 to 8. It was a lot of fun, but I am definitely enjoying the quiet of the house today.
Anyway, I'm off to read a book...or maybe take a nap. The beauty of being on vacation after being in school for eighteen months straight.

No comments: