Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fun Random Stuff

Carmen sent me this in an email a few weeks back. I finally finished filling it out and thought it would be fun to post. I think I have posted something similar before, but meh... Happy reading. :)
1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Jessica Anne Tuomela

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Faded blue jeans…nothing too exciting

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT Now? Nothing…Paul can’t talk and play music at the same time-well he can, but I can’t understand him

4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A turkey sandwich and cranberry juice, but it is definitely time to eat again

5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes-at least I would if I could see them lol

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? PURPLE, do you even have to ask? Then again, maybe red?

7.HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? BEAUTIFUL!!! Finally-perfect picnic weather.

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Chris, asking him to come with us for a picnic.

9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Only when she makes me coffee. lol

10. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 23

11. FAVORITE DRINK? Chocolate milk or pineapple juice on a summer day

12. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming-wel, at least it better be considering I am in the pool 5 days a week and next week it’s about to increase.

13. HAIR COLOR? brown

14. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Lol Hell no…very counter productive.

15. SIBLINGS? Just me…unless Sasha and Flash count.

16. FAVORITE MONTH? That is too hard-I like each month for different reasons…maybe May or September because they’re not too hot, but they’re still nice out.

17. FAVORITE FOOD? Barbecued steak

18. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Lilo and Stitch-I will never get sick of “Cute and fluffy!”

19. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? July first-it’s fun celebrating and eating too much food

20. WAY TO VENT ANGER: write, go for a walk or do something physical (like swim hard in practice), Oh and rant too.

21. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? The dollhouse my grandpa made for me. I still have it!

22. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like both for different reasons, but probably summer-I like being outside in the sunshine.

23. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs-you can never go wrong with a hug.

24. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate

25. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY TO WRITE/ E-MAIL BACK? probably email, faster

26. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one. I am putting this on my blog.

27. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see above lol

Not sure what happened to questions 28 & 30 <-- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! i see....

29. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? in a house, with Christena, Carmen, me, Jetta, 2 cats 2 plants and hopefully a lobster…right girls?

31. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? I don’t want to know!!!! There a few suitcases, hair balls, some textbooks and I don’t want to know what else. It’s a double, there is a lot of room for things to be under there.

32. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Christena-16 and a half years…yikes!

33. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Helped Christena move all of her shit into the basement-she is going home for the summer and her subletter wanted to put her own damn furniture in Tenie’s room. If anyone ever wants help disassembling a bed…you know where I am.

34. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla…and earth smell after it’s rained.

35. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? People who give and love others unconditionally. Just to see love and utter bliss inspires me.

36. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Hurting someone.
37. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? buttered

38. FAVORITE CAR? uhhh RORY!!!! aka jacquie's car that you can hear from a block away lol *agreeing with Carmen on this one*.

39. FAVORITE FLOWERS? orchids are pretty, but they better be purple.

40. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING: None. We have keyless entry.

41. CAN YOU JUGGLE? HELL NO! I can barely keep from spilling my coffee. Should the blind girl really be juggling anyway…? lol

42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday-I don’t have to swim Saturday morning so I can actually hang out with my night hawk friends that night. 

43. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? It was at least interesting. I spent my birthday working out at a camp last summer. I didn’t think anyone knew, but a few of the campers found out and sang to me while I worked mini putt and at supper the councillors high jacked me and made me sing “I’m a little Teapot” standing on a chair in front of the whole camp. Then, after supper they surprised me with the most delicious cake ever-it was even decorated! It was so pretty! So, I’d say it was pretty damn good. 

44. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 1, but maybe soon to be 2 if I move out to British Columbia for massage therapy.

45. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? one…but I have travelled to seven

46. WHAT CITY'S HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3; Sault Ste. Marie, Brantford, and Waterloo

47. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD & WHAT WAS THE FIRSTCAR THAT YOU HAD? Zero…although my dog’s name is Jetta…does she count?

48. WHERE *the hell* WERE YOU BORN? Sault Ste. Marie…go Northern Ontario!

The end!

2 comments:

L^2 said...

Fun random stuff is always good! I think I've done something like this before, but Vanilla is one of my favorite smells too. And I would also be a purple crayon, of course. :-)

Just Jess for now said...

There is always room for 2 in a crayon box. :) I knew you liked purple, but i didn't know you liked vanilla. :)