Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just The Two Of Us!!

Happy Anniversary Jetta!!
Can you believe it? It's been four wonderful years since your cute little black nose came zooming into the room at Leader Dog. You were this little black ball of fire with a huge heart and a silky coat. Not much has changed-except that you actually love me now and not Jeorge your trainer. I am so glad it's been you and me taking on the world together. I don't think I would have been able to do it without you. Your sassy attitude is just what I needed and our working team is perfect-even if you don't "come" when you're off leash. :)
Jetta and I would like to say congratulations to Laura and Willow too. They were our roommates during our fantastic stay at Leader Dog and we miss them very much. (I'd put a link to their blog, but I'm not that talented yet).
Congrats to the other 22 graduates from July 2002 wherever you may be. :)

Ps: I'll blog about your great camping trip later. This blog was more important.
PPS: Jetta will be taking a trip to the pet store tomorrow for a treat to celebrate. I wasn't able to go today-we just got back from camping today.

Love you Jetta!

4 comments:

L^2 said...

Hey Jess and Jetta,
We miss you too and happy anniversary again! :-)
It seems like only yesterday we sat in our room together anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new best friends, and yet so much has happened since that day. I'm glad we have stayed in contact with one another through it all, sharing our ups and downs. Hopefully we'll both have many more years with our wonderful girls. :-)
hugs,
Laura and Willow

Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

Congratulations Jess & Jetta! I hope you spend many more awesome years together!

Love, Foster puppy Echo

Unknown said...

ah how cute! So wonderful Jess! I hope Jetta enjoys. :)

Just Jess for now said...

Thanks guys. :)