Monday, October 03, 2011

Reporting Live From My Very Own Flat!

It's been a long time coming, but I can finally blog from my own home. You never realise just how internet reliant you are until it is nonexistent for three weeks. I was lucky and was able to check emails and such whenever visiting Tenie and Carmen, but I didn't want being an internet thief the only reason we went to hang out. I actually missed sitting down with my morning coffee and spewing my random thoughts out. I am looking forward to resuming my play by play on my life's happenings on a more regular basis.
It's a chilly evening here in Edinburgh, but I am cozied up on the couch with a cup of Orange Spice tea, a fuzzy blanket and my Laptop. The world is right again. :)

6 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

So happy to hear the great news! Welcome back to the world!!!

pattib said...

Yay!

L^2 said...

Yay, glad you finally have internet. :)

Jen said...

Yay for getting the internet back! I've missed your daily posts.

Just Jess for now said...

Thanks everyone. :) I've missed reading your blogs as well. I'll slowly start getting caught up. *hug*

Brooke, Cessna, Canyon & Rogue said...

Welcome back!

I sent you an e-mail before you moved from SC and then another about a month or so ago but haven't heard back, hoping you got it.