Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy 2011!

In typical Jess Style, I am late in wishing everyone a happy new year. But, I have a good excuse this time! :)
I was visiting family from December 21 until January 04 and did not have access to the internet. When I got home I had some kind of crazy plague and so was not able to post until now. Okay, perhaps it wasn't the plague, but damn it was bad.
Anyway, the point is, I'm here now wishing you a happy 2011. I can already tell this year is as full of crazy adventures as the last; maybe even bigger than 2010. I can't say what yet, but there are some big changes in the future.

6 comments:

L^2 said...

Happy New Year! :)

Brooke, Cessna, Canyon & Rogue said...

Happy New Year Jess!! Hopefully 2011 will bring many fun adventures for you, Glacier and the others :)

L^2 said...

Hey Jess,
I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in participating, but I wanted to let you know about the Second Assistance Dog Blog Carnival which is happening soon, just in case you'd like to write something for it. Blog Post contributions are due by Midnight next Monday Jan. 17, 2011, and the theme is "Decisions". We would love to include a post from you!

Just Jess for now said...

Laura: I thought about it, but I didn't know how to do all of the techy things that went along with it. lol I'll write one-probably tomorrow-and then maybe you can help me make it available to everyone? You know me and technology-I don't even like using a microwave if it has too many buttons. lol
Brooke: Right back at you. I know you are having a rough time right now, but know that we are thinking of you. *hug*.

L^2 said...

No problem; I can help, if you want to do a post. No pressure though! LOL If you don't want to worry about including a link to the carnival announcement post and the carnival badge, you don't have to - several submissions haven't included these techy things.

Just Jess for now said...

I'd like those techy things, but I don't think I'll know how to add them. lol
Like I said in the otehr comments section, my post should be done by Saturday.