Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Ho Ho!

Mr. K and I have done Christmas early. We are flying to Michigan for Christmas, so we thought it would be easier to exchange presents here at home. So that is what we did. We put on some Christmas music and wrapped our presents in front of one another. Since neither of us can see, we figured this worked. :) We had a great time and I think it's going to become a tradition. Aria and Balloo kept making off with the tape and at one point Glacier sat himself down on the wrapping paper I had spread out across the floor to wrap the bread maker I had gotten for Mr. K. Aria also thought it was fun to try to shred the paper while I was cutting it, but we had a great time.
I got Mr. K a few shirts, a pair of boxers with my name on them, a Jack Skelington stocking, a bread maker and a belt. Mr. K got me a purple digital camera, which a "point and shoot," which should help me with my horrible aim.
Roscoe and Glacier got a bucket of "pupcorn" and Aria and Balloo got a treat ball. Their other gifts was ordered off line and won't be here for a few more days.
All and all it was a lot of fun and a pretty neat Christmas experience. :) The best part is that it's not over.

No comments: