Friday, June 04, 2010

Ramblings From An Over Tired, Over Stimulated Mind

Today I realised the most random thing...
First, I should tell you where my brain is coming from so you don't think I'm completely crazy. :)
The last two weeks I've had seven exams-one per day this week-so I've been studying like a mad woman and have only had the dogs and my laptop for company. So, needless to say, my mind has been wandering and it meandered to accessability issues as it often does. (I may not be in Sociology anymore, but I did graduate from the program and I can't ignore my training).
Anyway...the point is, the most genius invention that I didn't even notice until this morning is the attached lids on the toothpaste tubes! I can't tell you how many times I'd be in a hurry in the morning and I'd lose the cap somewhere in the bathroom. Do you know how hard it is to crawl around on a bathroom floor looking for an itty bitty toothpaste cap while trying not to be late and keep your guide dog from ingesting it? So, it was with great excitement this morning, I realised that I would never have to crawl on all fours searching for an illusive toothpaste cap ever again...well, as long as I buy toothpaste tubes with the lids attached. :P

No comments: