Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy 2009!

As some of you may have noticed, my blog has a new name. My new leader dog, Glacier, is the reason for this change. Gone are the days of “Jess and Jetta’s adventures” as she is now retired and living happily at my parents. Since the new year is upon us, I thought it was fitting to start anew blog, that has been named after a new dog. But don’t be fooled by my blog’s ironic title-there is nothing slow moving about the giant yellow lab that guides me helter-skelter through the twists and turns of every day life. He’s big and goofy and although I’ve only had him for a little less than three months, he’s left his mark on my heart already-as I am sure you will soon understand why. So sit back and enjoy 2009 and stop by once in a while to see how Glacier and I are doing.

1 comment:

L^2 said...

Hi Jess,
Glad to see you are back to blogging again. Looking forward to reading about all your new adventures with Glacier. *Hugs*