Friday, March 02, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Okay so perhaps my entry should be more appropriately titled "spring changes," but the cliched saying is "spring cleaning," so it will stay that way. :)
Lindsay and I have been trying to get this new blogger thing to work. She's working the technical end with the new visual changes, and I am attempting to master all of the new things that are included with the "New Blogger."
Thta said, this post is to let all of my dedicated readers know that the "comments" section is being worked on. By changing the appearance of my blog, the "comments" option has to be changed as well. This seems to be an annoying process Lindsay is working on. I, on the other hand, will continue to post randomly and hopefully the "comments" option will be back up and operating soon. :)
Also for your viewing pleasure, there will be a couple of new photos added to "my photo bucket," in the next few days. So, stayed tuned for those.
Other than that, life has been pretty "normal" around here. (If you can call our lives "normal"). Technically I am supposed to be racing in Etobicoke today, but due to the crazy storm we've been having for the past 24 hours or so, driving was not safe and so we have stayed home. Tenie has just looked out the window and the latest weather report is that it's completely white with snow. That means, we will continue to hole up in our house and try to stay warm. Actulally, it's not that cold-it's just blowing snow and freezing rain around. This morning Tenie and I attempted to go to the pool to be driven to the competition and it took us 25 minutes to walk to the university's pool. This should have only taken 10 minutes.
I did a practice and then headed home through the treacherous streets. The oen thing I did like about the storm was how pretty the trees looked with the ice hanging from them. It kind of looked, to me anyway, like someone had a handful of jewels and had just thrown them up in the branches and they had stuck. I realise this is a highly romanticised outlook because the freezing rain is dangerous, but it still looked pretty.
Anyway, enough babble about the snow storm-I am off to get supper ready. I am starving! And, I should be racing tomorrow, so I better make sure I eat properly.

No comments: