Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Let's do the Time Warp Again"

So, happy Halloween everyone. To take a break from life's weirdness, my roommies and Alicia, in celebration of Haloween, we all flopped out on the couch and watched "Rocky Horror Picture Show." We even carved a pumpkin and put it on the front porch to try and lure little children into our layer, but we only got five. That's too bad because those other children are seriously missing out-no chocolate bars for them. :) Oh well, more for us.
Christena, Alicia and I even dressed up to hand out the candy. I slapped on a skirt and faerry wings, while Christena wore her Juliet costume from last year. Alicia wore her pirate costume from Saturday night.
We ended up having to order in food because not only did our freezer crap out, but the fridge too. We discovered this this morning when we tried to eat breakfast. The repair guy came, but we had already thrown out tons of food and he doesn't know if the problem can be fixed. I'm not sure our landlords are going to want to buy a new fridge...well, I mean, they're going to have to, bbut who knows how long that will take.
Anyway, I need sleep. I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
PS: Sorry for the typos, my screen reader is not letting me edit. Stupid computer. :)

No comments: