Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Strange and Wonderful Spaniel Part 899: Re-Postie

I don't know what happened to my last post. It's like it just stopped typing half way through. The weird thing was that my computer kept talking to me. So, I thought that I had written the whole post. The whole point of that post was to paint you a picture of how cute Hermione was when she was asking for her breakfast.
Basically, she squawked at me as I sat down to eat breakfast. It was a squawk I had never heard from her before and so I went to investigate. I found her on the couch, sitting in the most perfect sit stay I have ever seen, with her breakfast bowl resting at her paws. She looked like a little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel statue. It was the cutest thing ever!
However, since my computer decided, or perhaps it's Blogger's fault,  not to record my whole account, I've given you the abbreviated version. Wee Hermione, breakfast bowl, obedience show ring sit stay. Stinking adorable.
Believe me, the first post was much better. ;)

No comments: