Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Apparently I Can't Count

*blush*!
So, here I am writing away about my happy blogging benchmark of 600 posts...well, I seemed to have missed 100 of them.
Yep, that's right. How does one miss 100 of anything? I know I'd miss 100 bucks or even 100 buttons if they went missing. Why I'd have 100 buttons, God only knows, but I am seriously digressing.
So, if you read today's earlier post, insert "seven hundred" where  it says "six hundred" because it's really been 700 posts in the last 7 years.
Oh, and now it's 701. :P

2 comments:

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

We Beaglebratz thinkz that iz even better than b-4. WOWZERZ - 700 postz. We will soon b hittin'500 butt we haz not bin bloggin'az long az you haz. Hope we can make it to 700 - that iza real milestone.
CONGRACHULASHUNZ!!!
Shiloh'n The DIVA Shasta

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND may you have 87,000 MORE!!!!