Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Whole Lot of Excitement

There is so much going on that I hardly know where to start. So, here are a few updates, just in case you may have missed them.
First of all, the Yummers Fur your Sweetie page is open. This is where you may go and buy a (virtual) treat or two for your sweetie for Valentine's Day. You fuzzy creatures stealing your Mama's "plastic thingies," don't forget your humans. :)
All you have to do is go to the page, pick your treat and hit the button underneath it, which will bring you to a Pay Pal page. The cost of a treat is 1 US dollar and all proceeds go to Dog Foster Mom and helping her build her privacy fence.
*Note: Please remember to fill out the comment section on the Pay Pal page. This way, we know who bought what and for whom. If you don't want to be recognised, no worries. Just don't fill out that comments section. Once your payment has been confirmed and I have read your comment, I will make it public that so and so has bought a treat for so and so. There is a separate page for that*.
That brings me to my next thing. There is a page that displays the Yummers bought for sweeties. Please check this page as you may have received a Yummer. If you decide to purchase a yummer, please feel free to take the image of the yummer, display it on your blog and tell your sweetie yourself that you bought something for him/her.
Next item of business:
If you are unable to participate in the Blogville Valentine's Day PAWTY, or just want to contribute more to Dog Foster Mom's fence fund, a "general donation" button has been added to the Updates and Information page found on this blog. This button allows you to select the amount you want to donate.
Thus far, all of the photos sent in for the Kissing Booth and King and Queen vote have been added to their respective pages. I'm gonna tell ya Blogville: we have some very lovely four leggers out there. There is still time to get your photos to me and we welcome them. If you have a photo for the Kissing Booth and/or for the Valentine's Day King and/or Queen vote, please email them to:
PURPLE DOT TIDALWAVE AT GMAIL DOT COM
You have until midnight on January 31. Got it? :)
Also, if anyone is looking for a fuzzy one to go to the dance with, I know Roscoe is looking for a date. Tune in tomorrow because he will be taking over the blog for the first time...ever!
I think, for now, that is all. If you have any questions about any of the activities, please do not hesitate to contact Jess and Glacier at the email address above. We always love your suggestions/comments/questions.

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Don't furget to ask your VALENTINE to go with you!!! I'm just sayin.

3 doxies said...

I was bein; nosey da udder day and went and looked at da pages...you has done a wonderful job withs all dis...I raise my beer to you!

I will haves my fotos in time, I swear!

Puddles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Pawrty time!!
Benny & Lily