Wednesday, August 03, 2011

How many Years is That in Dog Years?

Good morrrrrning dear furriends.
It is I, Glacier, your friendly neighbourhood party animal. My girl doesn't know it, but I have taken overrrrr this bloggie thingy this morrrrrrning because I want to wish her a verrrrrry happy birrrrrthday. Dad says she's 28 in humans years. I think that means she is verrrry old in dog years. What do you think? But then again, she doesn't act old. She still runs and plays and jumps and plays tug like she's supposed to. She can even do the stairs without help. Hmmm, I wonder what is about you two legged creatures that make you old without acting old. I am confused...
What I am not confused about is that I love my girl and I verrrrry much hope she has a lovely day. I made sure to wake her up by performing Gopher. This always makes her laugh. I sit on my bum and put my two paws up and rest them on a human's arms, legs or a chair. Usually this maneuver is necessary to get someone to hold still so I can give them kisses, but I knew today was verrrrry special. So, I did Gopher by placing my paws on the edge of her bed,  just to hear my girl laugh. It was her first laugh of her birrrrrrthday. Dad made her breakfast this morning and made her laugh too-he is a goofy guy. I'm sure she will have many more because she will get cake tonight-wait! Do I get cake? This is something I must investigate. Hmmmm, I must go investigate that now!

10 comments:

Torie said...

Oh Glacier you are a funny guy. Tell Jess that me and Ushi say happy birthday, and Ushi sends a slobbery wag.

How's the investigating going?

Xxx.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Glacier!

I'm Hawk...I know you will get something special too. This is your girl's birthday, so it will make the entire day a special one for ALL of you. (At least it does in my house.)

Oh, and that Human aging thing...don't even try to figure it out...

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

pattib said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Jess! And many more to come. (By the way, you share your special day with my Future Leader Dog puppy, Gus. Yep, he is ONE today!)

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Hi Glacier, we're new to your blog! Please wish your girl a very Happy Birthday!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

L^2 said...

Happy birthday, Jess! Hope you're having a great day. And Jack says good luck to Glacier with that cake investigation. ;)

Jen said...

Happy birthday Jes! Hope its a great one, and looks like it got off to a good start anyway.

Just Jess for now said...

Tory: I am still investigating. It would appear that the party is not going to be held here...so maybe there will be cake for me somewhere else? My girl says thank you. :)
Hawk: I know! It is very strange.
Patty: We say "happy birthday" to Gus!!!
Nadine and the Chi's: I will tell her and thank you for coming to visit. We came to visit you yesterday, but we cannot leave comments as the Blogger word verifications do not work with my girl's screen reading software.
L: Jess says thanks and I am thinking that Jack should come help me investigate-I am still not finding anything.
Jen: Thank you. :)

Kolchak Puggle said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jess! I hope you had an absolutely wonderful day!

Chantel said...

Hey Glacier, please tell your girl I wish her a happy belated birthday and an excellent transition to her new glorious life in Scotland. Take good care of her over there buddy.

Chantel said...

Hi Glacier,
Apparently y first post didn't work! Please wish your girl a very happy belated birthday and an excellent transition overseas to Scotland. Take good care of her buddy, and may your family find much fortune and adventure across the pond.