Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Impending Doom

Hiya!
This is Balloo the baby typing to you. Mama says I can use the 'puter thingy this morning 'cause I asked her. I don't sneeeeeak like big sister Aria does. Oh, but I alreadeeee told you about that.
Anyway, I wanted to borrow the 'puter thingy 'cause I am thinking that there is impending doom. Like my words? Big sister Aria used Google for meeee and found them for meeee. Okay, back to my impending doom.
I am thinking that Mama's been thinking 'cause I heard her say something to Grandma over the ringing, ear monster that I am going somewheres on Friday. I didn't hear it all 'cause I was too busy sleeeeeping 'cause that is what I do after zoomieeeeees with big sister Aria and big brother Doc. But, I am thinking that it has something to do with the doctor. I don't know why. We alreadeeeee have our own Doc. Why do I neeeeed to go visit a different one? Besides, I like our Doc better 'cause he doesn't use pokey tooks, erm, tubes...um, tools. Yes. That's it, pokey tools. I am thinking that I don't like the pokey tubes, I mean, tools.
I heard Mama tell Grandma that the sugary, no the supery...surgery? Well, the thingy will help. Help what? I am thinking she might be talking about my little habit of thinking I am in charge of big sister Aria, Doc and Roscoe. There's big brother Glacier too, but he mostly ignores meeeee. I'm not sure how though 'cause I am the baby and very cute. Anyway, I can't help it. If big brother Roscoe goes pee outside, 'cause that is where you are supposed to go, I have to pee on top of it. I can't stop myself. The other day, my leg lifted on Daddy's weight bench. I was sooooooo embarrassed. I swear! My leg did it on its own and suddenly I was peeing. I went and hid under Mama's legs because I was so aflamed...erm, ashamed.
So, you seeeeee? There is impending doom! I Balloo the baby, I am thinking, am going to the doctor's on Friday and will have to have sugar. Hmmmm, isn't sugar yummy stuff that Mama says I can't have? I'm confused...

9 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well Baloo it might be a WhoWhoectomy or some girrrly thingy like that. Butt I don't know fur sure. Keep us posted.

Torie said...

Hello Baloo. It's guide dog Ushi here. Mum let me on the blog just for a little minute. I was going to write an entry in mums blog, but can't think of what i will write about. Anyway....

I had to have a different surgery around about your age. Well it was kind of the same. It was to stop me having puppy babies. I think yours is to stop that happening too? I'm not sure. But the vet doctors will put you to sleep so you can dream while they do their thing. When you wake up you'll be fine.

Take care, xxx and woofs.

L^2 said...

Haha... good luck Balloo!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Dat does sound like impending doom..ah, what's impending doom? Anyways, maybe you should hide somewheres until after da weekend.

Just Jess for now said...

Hiya!
Everyones it is Balloo again typing.
Erm, Pooopotomy? It sounds scary, but if I get to go sleeeeep and dream then maybe it's okay.
Amber, you might beeee right-I am thinking in my brain that I neeeeed to find a spot where Mama will never find meeee. Well, maybeeee not never. Just not until Monday. I will stop typing now so I can go and hide.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

We are so sorry you are confused... we hope Mama will explain it all to you, furry soon :)

Rudy

Brooke, Cessna, Canyon & Rogue said...

Good luck Balloo :) Aspen, Cessna and Phoenix say it won't be so bad and to be a brave little guy! Canyon isn't sure what this is all about, but he'll find out soon enough lol!

Sophia said...

Too cute! Good Luck Balloo!

Jen said...

Your life will never be the same after. Good luck!