Thursday, February 24, 2011

What is Wrong With My House?

Hiya!
I am Balloo. I have never got to use Mama's 'puter thingy before. She said I could. I asked her. Big sister Aria just steals it because she is sneakieeee like that. She is so sneakieee, her paws have built in sneakers...wait, what are sneakers? Oh well. I am typing to you today to tell you that there is something very wrong with my house.
There are those big huge paper smelling thingies filled with our stuff, and Mama's and Daddy's stuff too. What's up with that? Where is all of our stuff and Mama's and Daddy's stuff going? Mama even starting putting our toys in one of those big paper smelling thingies. Maybe it's a stuff crate. We have to go in crates sometimes when Mama and Daddy leave. Hmmmm...I have been thinking very hard, but my puppy brain cannot figure it out.
Mama says we're moving tomorrow. She is very happy about it. I think her tail is wagging, but I haven't found her tail yet. I have been thinking very hard about this too.
Anyway, I am confused. Have any of you guys had to move before? Do you know what it is?
ajfldjdalk;sjfouiweopirlajflk;sajfld;jasghywrpiua
Oh sorry. Aria came by with a bone...I got distracted and walked over the keyboard and I don't know how to fix it.
Everyone have a food day...wait, I mean, good day.
Signing off for now,
Balloo the Baby

2 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

You are a wonderful blogger, I think you will enjoy moving - good luck!

Al - Rudy's Brother

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Well it seems someone has food on da brain (just like me).

Hope to hear more from you now that you is an experienced typist!