Guess who's finally back? A lot of things have changed, so here is my top five list of changes in the last year. :)
1. I got engaged last November, but my fiance has to move to South Carolina and that makes me sad because we're going to be so far apart.
2. I am writing my last set of exams for massage therapy college in two weeks.
3. I adopted a great dane lab cross from the Guelph Humane Society-Kim (fiance) s he takes no credit for this move). His name is Kyo (meaning "big" in Japanese) and h'es a "moose." He weighs about 90 pounds and he's not done growing. :)
4. Glacier has reached a whopping 75 pounds and continues to be a great guide dog.
5. I'm looking for a massage therapy job in a multi-disciplinary clinic somewhere in Northern Ontario.
So that has been the last ten months in a nut shell-there has been a lot of studying, hissy fits and anger directed at my college, but none of that is new stuff-it seems that being accomodated for one's disability is still a concept that people can't seem to grasp. Despite all of this, I'm graduating on June 18 and won't be looking back. :)