Sunday, March 01, 2009

THANKS!

Again, I have been so inconsistent wih blogging. It just seems that things happen and I'm just too exhausted to sit down and actually write about them. I do want to say thanks to Laura, Willow and Stella for nominating Glacier for the award. He really appreciatd it. Sorry ladies it was a month later when I finally realised that you had done that.
I will try to be more consistent. I think that maybemaking a goal of one blog per week is a good starting point. What do you think? lol
School has just been so completely crazy! We're in the middle of midterms and they're supposed to last for two more weeks. Then, when that is finally over, we'll be getting ready for finals. This program is crazy! Did I mention that already? Not to mention, Glacier and I have moved, so between packing, unpacking, going to school, studying and all of that fun stuff, I have hardly had time to sit down and breathe.
I guess the other thing of note is that Mr. Glacier-AKA walking garbage can-decided it was a fantastic idea to eat a bunch of stuff he shouldn't have and needed surgery to remove the items from his stomach and intestines. He's recovered nicely though and everyone at school has been really supportive. (Some of them even fundraised some money for the hefty vet bill I incurred due to his munch mouth problem). I really appreciate their help!
Anyway, that is my brief update for now. I'll try to be better at blogging...try being the key word!

2 comments:

L^2 said...

Wow, you have been very busy!
I know what you mean about moving - Willow, Stella, and I just moved to a new apartment and it made for a hectic month.
Glad to hear Glacier is okay. Give him a hug from us.

Just Jess for now said...

Thanks girls. I will-he's quite the huggy guy. He likes cuddling. :) I hope everything went well with your move. Say hi to Willow from Jetta. She's loving being retired. :)