Top 13 sweetest things someone has ever done for me-these are in no specific order.
1. bought me 6 roses for my efforts at a rough swim competition,
2. filled a container full of my favourite skittles and plopped a stuffed yellow lab puppy in it, and gave it to me for no reason (skittles are one of my favourite treats)
3. give me random hugs when I look like I need one, (thanks Ashley)
4. tucked me in when i was sick (moms are great aren't they)?
5. sent me the lyrics to a song that had sentimental value (they were a kind of pick-me-up, and a way for me to know that this person still cared)
6. looked after Jetta when I was too sick to get out of bed (my roommates even took her to classes with them so she didn't get too bored)!
7. went to a carnival with me and didn't make fun of me when i screamed the whole way down on the scariest ride ever (he even won me a stuffed puppy)
8. came to the hospital with me and stayed the whole night in those awful uncomfortable hospital chairs, when I had a concussion
9. built me a birthday cake out of my favourite cinnamon coffee cakes because I hate cake (there were even candles perched within the jumbled pyramid of sweetness)
10. bought me a Tinkerbell calendar as a "good job" present for a singing performance I did last semester (never mind, just coming was enough)
11. wrote me a poem (a love poem, need I say more)?
12. played "our" song and danced to it in his living room
13. ran track and field with me as my guide runner even though everyone gave him hell because it would take away from his races
There are so many more things that people have done for me-listen to me when I need to vent, made me food after practice when I am a ravaging beast that needs to eat, kept me company when I was recently sick and needed someone to be there, symbollically adopted me a tiger from WWF, or gave me 3 dozen of my favourite flowers (orchids) for my birthday-the list could go on and on. It's amazing the things that stay with you and how a small act of kindness can brighten your day just that little bit more...wow I sound like a Hallmark card-I think I'll stop now. :)